Leopard Ears Headband
Match your fiercely adorable new cookie friend with this stylish leopard ear headband.
- Leopard ear template
- Felt (tan for ears and color of your choice for inside ear)
- Plain headband
- Craft glue
- Pen or pencil
- Black marker
- Print the leopard ear template on cardstock and cut it out.
- Trace four ear shapes using stencil on felt and cut them out. Draw leopard spots using a black marker.
- Glue a piece of felt to the front and back of both cardstock ears.
- Place the ears at the front of the headband and curl the bottom to the back of the ear. Glue down and let dry.
- Trace two inner ear shapes using stencil onto felt (color of your choice) and cut them out. Glue to the front of each ear and let dry.