Origami Bandana Butterfly
Fold a bandana into a beautiful butterfly and watch it soar!
- Bandana or large square piece of paper
- Optional: large clothes pin or pipe cleaner
- Fold the top and bottom sides of the bandana into the center so the edges meet.
- Fold the left and right sides into the center to create a square with the seam down the middle.
- Pull the middles of the left and right sides together, and to the middle of the bottom. And ﬂatten down. You’ll form two triangles, one on top of the other.
- On the top layer, fold the right corner to the top, then fold the left corner up to meet it.
- Flip the whole bandana horizontally.
- On the top layer, fold the point of the triangle up to the top edge of the bandana.
- Carefully hold folds together and flip over vertically.
- Fold slightly along crease to form the butterﬂy. Optional: Secure shape with a large clothes pin or pipe cleaner on bottom at center.